Really like Flight 001 for travel needs. Helpful people in Brooklyn store. Nice bag. Beautiful deep charcoal color with a blue color contrast inside bag; lightweight. The outside pocket perfect for my iPad Air & USB charger. Two shoe bags, side pockets and ample clothes storage for about three-four days of travel. Recently returned from travel; unfortunately had to check the bag due to a wrist injury. Could not lift the bag into the overhead. The bag survived round-trip flight fairly well; however, with a small peel on the rubber side. Disappointed but still a great carry-on; not made for check in; just purchased the F1 Avionette 26" check-in bag for longer travel time.
21" Avionette Carry-On 2W
We may not dress up to travel anymore, but that’s all the more reason for our luggage to look sharp. Avionette’s retro-modern design is inspired by the groovy suitcases of the 1960s; a perfect mix of vintage aesthetics and contemporary functionality. Let Avionette be your excuse to travel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- New RFC nylon metallic coiled zippers—lightweight, won't break or get stuck
- Add-a-bag strap lets you to easily attach any handbag, tote, or duffel. Finally a place for that “one personal item”
- Quick-access magazine pocket in rear, for all your terminal impulse buys
- 3-stage trolley handle adjusts to travelers of any stature
- Soft polypropylene wheels for silent rolling
- Made of water-repellent, lightweight nylon Antiqued brass hardware for a luxurious retro-mod look and added security
- 360-degree reinforcement strap supports even the worst overpacker
- Blue interior
- Includes 2 drawstring shoe bags
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Water-resistant nylon, 100% polyester lining, brass zippers
- Spot clean
All Flight 001 brand luggage has a 5-year warranty! Need help with a repair? Contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love this bag. It is everything I feel a suitcase should be: lightweight, stylish, and water resistant. I appreciate how the details are tasteful yet understated. The zippers are strong, and there is a nice balance between rigidity on the sides + flexibility in the middle. The internal pop of color is fun, too!
Take it on all my travels-someone always stops me to inquire "who makes it? Where do I get it?"