Make A Splash! Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Giveaway is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Limit one (1) entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Giveaway. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of Flight 001 (The Sponsor), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Giveaway are also not eligible. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Giveaway is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The Giveaway begins at 10:00:00 AM ET on July 3, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on July 31, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway.
4.How to Enter: Visit our giveaway landing page and enter a valid email address. You may not use an agency or any automated system to enter, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. Limit one (1) entry per person. Your entrance into the Giveaway constitutes your (a) agreement to these Official Rules and (b) consent to receiving email correspondence from Flight 001.
5. Drawing: On or about August 1, 2018, three (3) potential winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Notification and Requirements of the Potential Winner: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners via the email address provided upon entering the Giveaway within two (2) business days of the drawing. Only three (3) alternate entrants may be contacted. It is the potential winner’s responsibility to determine his/her proper residency status and any failure to provide actuate information may be grounds for disqualification.
7. Prizes: Three (3) winners will each receive a mix of Flight 001 merchandize with a total value of around $150.
Terms and Prize Conditions:
A prize may not be assigned or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor, prize provider, does not make, nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that each merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any).
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Giveaway, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Flight 001, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. Results: To request a winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Make a Splash! Giveaway”, c/o Flight001, 96 Greenwich Avenue, New York, NY 10011. Requests must be received by August 31, 2018.
13. By entering the Giveaway, you agree Flight 001 can collect and use such content and information to help provide and improve our services, personalize content and measure the effectiveness and reach of our product. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Flight 001.